Who wouldn’t like to enjoy the taste of the softest paneer in their dishes? The best way to make a nutritional product requires some efforts. The steps required to make soft paneer at home are:
- Heat milk in a pan.
- Pour any souring agent like curd, lemon juice or vinegar which is diluted with water and give it a stir.
- It will curdle in some time and the solids will separate from the liquid.
- Let is settle and then strain it through a muslin cloth.
- All the solid that remains is the paneer.
The easiest way to get the same is to buy the branded variant from a trusted source. There are some online dairies which make your work all the easier. You just have to order any dairy product just through a click on your smartphone or computer and that product will be delivered right to your doorstep. These online dairies also take care of the quality which they are providing to their customers.
In dishes, paneer tastes the best when it is soft. Hard indicates that all the moisture has been evaporated from it. Generally, when you fry this product, it loses the moisture. There are some indigenous tips to make paneer soft at home.
Tips to make soft paneer :
- Some people do not fry paneer, they immerse it in hot water to keep it soft and spongy.
- One more tip is to roll paneer in a bit of ghee which is at room temperature. Ghee locks the moisture in it and thus it stays soft.
- Some people also shallow fry it in a bit of sarson oil (mustard oil) and then soak it in water to keep it spongy. This procedure also gives colour to paneer.
- Some also immerse it in hot water with a pinch of turmeric in it and then fry it.
- One more tip suggests that the dairy product should be immersed in boiling water. This not only keeps it spongy but also improves the taste of it.
So, these were the tips to make soft paneer at home. It can be tried with homemade paneer or even with the one bought from the trusted source. Go on! Make your recipes tastier.