Winter has already begun and if you are not in a mood for eating food then why don’t you turn to drink? Milk, an absolute superfood can act as a refresher for you in this winter. Here are three tasty milkshakes you must try which are definitely healthy and they can make your mood for the day. So, let’s have a fun by making these tasty milkshakes at home and relish the flavour.
Almond Milkshake (Badam Doodh) –
|Cow or Goat milk||200 ml|
|Almond (powdered)||2-3 pieces|
|Thyme leaved graticula (Brahmi)||1 tbsp|
|Bindweed ( Shankhapushpi)||1 tbsp|
|Rock sugar powder||1 tbsp|
- Add shankhpushpi and Brahmi to 2 tbsp milk in a small bowl. Stir well
- Boil rest of the milk in a pan
- Add rock sugar and powdered almond to the boiling milk
- After one boil remove the milk from the gas and shankhpushpi and Brahmi decoction.
- Stir well and serve hot.
Rose Milkshake –
|Milk||2 ½ cups|
|Rosewater||1 ½ tbsp|
|Beetroot juice||¼ tbsp|
|Rock sugar powder||to taste|
- Mix milk, rock sugar, beetroot juice and rosewater. Stir well.
- Garnish with rose petals and serve.
Note – It can be made with cold milk or milk at room temperature. Rose milk helps to reduce pitta dosha in the body.
Chocolate Hazelnut Milkshake –
|cocoa powder||1 cup|
|hazelnut paste||2 tbsp|
- Add cocoa powder, hazelnut paste, cream, a little milk and some ice cubes.
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Pour the concoction into a glass. Garnish it with some chocolate shavings and few nicely sliced hazelnuts or almonds.
Enjoy the milkshakes with your loved ones.